Statistically 80% of people who experience primary back pain will have a reoccurrence within 12 months. Finding the cause of lower back pain can be difficult and often the symptoms are treated instead of the cause being treated. At Connect Physiotherapy we will find and treat the cause of your back pain, not just your symptoms.
Our physiotherapists go through a thorough diagnostic process to allow them to provide you with an accurate diagnosis. A treatment plan will be formulated which may involve stretches, massage, joint mobilisation, exercises and strengthening. You will be given advice on back injury prevention, strengthening programs and back care along with a maintenance plan to help you avoid back pain in the future.
A range of back conditions that we treat include:
- Pelvic instability
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Disc problems
- Postural problems
- Facet joint dysfunction
- Acute sprains and strains
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Post fracture rehabilitation
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Leg pain referring from the back
- Spinal pain related to inflammatory conditions such as Ankylosing Spondylitis