What are the benefits from attending Connect Physiotherapy?
- Guaranteed treatment and care by a qualified and experienced Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist or Remedial Massage Therapist
- Ideal for people with busy schedules and time constraints – 30 to 60 minute appointments
- Post-operative patient care and rehabilitation
- Assessment and treatment with your own personal Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist and Remedial Massage Therapist
- Treat patients of all ages
- Home exercise programs prescribed to assist in the recovery process
Do I need a referral?
- If you are paying for the consultation privately you do not require a referral. If you are accessing treatment via Workcover, CTP, DVA or an EPC Medicare plan then you will require a GP referral for your initial consultation. NDIS patients will require appropriate funding in the necessary supports.
Can I claim through my private health fund and how do I claim?
- If your private health fund covers your Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology care then yes you can claim the consultation from your health fund. We can claim majority private health insurance companies rebate at the time of your consultation and you will be required to pay the gap payment.
How can I pay for my service?
- You can pay by CASH, EFTPOS or CREDIT CARD.
What do I need to bring with me to my appointment?
- If you have any scans such as X-RAYS, CT, MRI or bone scans please bring these to your appointment along with your GP referral if you have one.
What do I wear to my appointment?
- For lower back and lower limb injuries shorts are advisable (wear them or bring them to your appointment). For a neck or any upper limb injuries a single top is advisable.